More than just a summer job, internships at the USGA provide students with an opportunity to work directly with some of the most experienced and talented individuals in the golf industry, while also gaining valuable work experience and ultimately make a positive impact on the game. Participants in the USGA IMPACT internship program will also network and connect with various leaders across the organization, take part in social and community activities and collaborate with fellow interns to create a final capstone project.
The USGA’s Summer IMPACT Internship Program is a 12-week, full-time internship located at our state-of-the-art campus in Liberty Corner, N.J.
- Internships are offered and range from 3-12 Months
- Summer IMPACT Program dates: May to August, 2020
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities to participate in staff golf events
- College credits can also be earned
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree program at the time of application or a recent graduate
- Authorized to work for any U.S. based employer upon graduation