Admission is free of charge and spectators are encouraged to attend.
General Parking, which is free of charge, is located at 394 Harrell Dr, West Point, Miss. The turn into the general parking lot is off of Waverly Road – about 200 yards from the club entrance on the same road. A short golf cart shuttle will take fans to the clubhouse.
Fan Mobile Device Usage and Photography Policy
Fans are permitted to carry mobile devices (i.e., cell phones, smartphones, PDA’s, tablets) at the 2019 U.S. Women’s Amateur Championship and use them for limited purposes on the championship grounds, subject to the following restrictions:
- Mobile devices smaller than 7 inches in length and/or height are permissible. All device volume controls must be set to “silent” or “vibrate” at all times.
- Phone calls must not be received or placed in any area that may disrupt play.
- Texting, email and the use of mobile applications are permissible throughout all areas of the golf course but use should NOT disrupt players.
- Photography, video and audio recordings are permitted throughout the course, but content must not be used for commercial purposes.
- No live streaming or shot-by-shot coverage is permitted.
Violation of the above policy may result in immediate expulsion and loss of ticket/admission privileges for the remainder of the championship.
List of Prohibited Items
The following items are prohibited at the U.S. Women’s Amateur Championship:
- No Weapons (regardless of permit, including but not limited to firearms or knives)
- No Explosives or Fireworks of any kind
- No Tablets or Computers (mobile devices smaller than 7” are permitted, subject to the mobile device policy)
- No Noise Producing Devices (including portable speakers)
- No Selfie Sticks
- No Cameras (point and shoot, film or DSLR) or Video Cameras (other than practice rounds for personal use only)
- No Containers, Coolers, Aerosol Cans and/or Spray Bottles except for medical or infant needs (Note: Personal care items (3-ounce size or less) and transparent/clear plastic empty plastic water bottles (24-ounce size or less) are permitted.)
- No Pets (other than service animals as defined by the ADA assisting disabled individuals)
- No Lawn Chairs or Oversized Chairs with Arms (compact chairs without arms or case are permitted)
- No Ladders and/or Step Stools or other similar items
- No Bicycles allowed inside admission areas or on the championship grounds
- No other items deemed unlawful, dangerous or disruptive by the USGA and/or championship security personnel, in their sole discretion.
Assumption of Risk
The Attendee/Spectator expressly assumes all risks incidental to and associated with attendance at the Championship and to the game of golf, including without limitation, the risk of being struck by golf balls or golf clubs and hereby waives, releases and discharges the United States Golf Association (USGA), Old Waverly Golf Club and any and all of their respective affiliated companies and vendors, participating players, and all employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and/or volunteers associated with the Championship, and agrees to hold harmless all of the persons and entities listed above, from any and all claims for damages for personal injury or death or property loss or damage, including all costs and expenses arising out of or relating to attendance at the Championship.
Attendees/spectators consent to the reasonable inspection of both person and property before entering and/or during the Championship. The USGA or Old Waverly Golf Club reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse admission to the Championship or to eject anyone refusing to cooperate with Championship officials or marshals, security personnel or procedures, or possessing items deemed unlawful, dangerous or prohibited by the USGA.
Consent For Use of Likeness
As a condition to entry to the Championship, the attendee/spectator hereby grants permission to the United States Golf Association, Old Waverly Golf Club and/or their respective agents, assigns or grantees to utilize, exploit or reproduce in perpetuity, via any means and any media, his or her image, likeness and/or voice, and waives any claim he or she may have related to any such usage, coverage or depiction of the Championship without any compensation.