NOTE: Start times may change due to weather conditions or television coverage. Championship schedule information will be available at www.usga.org.
- Player parking will be limited to one car per player and their family. Players will park in Reserved Parking located on-site at Inverness Club.
- General Spectators and additional player guest(s) parking will be located across Dorr Street from Inverness Club at the General Parking lot. This lot is located directly across the street and is a very short walk to the Inverness Club grounds. Parking at this site is complimentary. Uber and Lyft drop-off will be located at the General Parking lot.
- College coaches may park on-site at Inverness Club but will be limited to one car per academic institution.
- Members of the media will be allowed to park on-site at Inverness Club.
- Ride-sharing options are available in the area. Ride sharing drop-off will be at the General Parking lot across the street from Inverness Club.
Schedule of Events
Monday, July 15 (Stroke Play, Round 1, 18 holes)
Tuesday, July 16 (Stroke Play, Round 2, 18 holes)
Wednesday, July 17 (Round of 64, match play)
Thursday, July 18 (Round of 32/Round of 16, match play)
Friday, July 19 (Quarterfinals/Semifinals, match play)
Saturday, July 20, Championship Match, 36 holes)
Player Practice Rounds
Player practice rounds are open to the public. Practice-round tee times will be updated closer to the championship.
Stroke Play Tee Times
Tee times will be available at usga.org approximately one week prior to the championship.
Match Play Tee Times
Tee times for match play will be available shortly after the conclusion of stroke play. Please visit usga.org for match-play pairings.
Player Press Conference
Three players will be part of an opening press conference Sunday, July 14 at 2 p.m. EDT. Media, volunteers, player guests, players, Inverness Club supporters and members are encouraged to attend.
Players will have exclusive access to the player locker room area. Only players will be allowed in the player locker room area.
General spectators will have the opportunity to purchase food and beverage on the course in Fan Central.
Members of the media must pick up the proper credentials at the USGA Media Office during the championship. Media members who wish to cover the championship should apply for a credentials here.
U.S. Junior Amateur Championship merchandise will be available inside the golf shop at Inverness. It is open to the public.
College Coaches Hospitality
College Coaches will have access to the clubhouse and hospitality area located inside the clubhouse.
Check back for more information to download the official championship program.
An autograph area will be set up near the official practice putting green. Once players reach the first tee and until their round or match is complete, autographs are prohibited.
Mobile Device Policy
Fans may carry mobile devices (e.g., cellphones, smartphones, PDAs) at the U.S. Junior Amateur Championship and use them for limited purposes on the championship grounds, subject to the following restrictions:
• All device volume controls must be set to “silent” or “vibrate” at all times.
• Phone calls must not be received or placed in any area that may disrupt play.
• Use of approved devices for photographs must fall within the camera/photography policy.
• Video and audio recording and live broadcasting are not permitted at any time.
• Texting and email are permissible throughout all areas of the golf course, but use should NOT disrupt players.
Violation of the above policy may result in immediate expulsion.
Prohibited Items List
• No Laptop Computers and/or Full-Size Computers (tablets and other mobile devices are permitted)
• No Cameras (other than during practice rounds for personal non-commercial photographic use only)
• No Camcorders or other video recording devices
• Clear plastic bags that are permissable at most sporting events, including the major USGA championships, will be permitted provided they are 12x12x6 inches.
• No Signs, Posters and/or Banners
• No Televisions and/or Radios
• No Food and/or Beverages
• No Containers and/or Coolers
• No Pets (other than service animals)
• No Lawn and/or Folding Armchairs
• No Bicycles
• No Ladders
• No Metal-spiked Golf Shoes
• No Weapons (regardless of permit) including but not limited to firearms or knives
2020: Hazeltine National Golf Club, Chaska, Minn.
2021: Country Club of North Carolina, Village of Pinehurst, N.C.
U.S. Junior Amateur Fast Facts
Junior Amateur Field Size Expansion
Aligning with ongoing USGA initiatives to expand support of junior golf, the field size for the U.S. Junior Amateur Championship will increase from 156 players to 264, beginning with the 2020 championship at Hazeltine National Golf Club in Chaska, Minn. (July 20-25). Chaska Town Course will serve as the stroke play co-host, as it did for the 2006 U.S. Amateur Championship at Hazeltine National.