I have Will Call tickets. How do I pick those up?
Will Call is located on site for fans to purchase tickets, drop off and pick up tickets. Photo identification will be required to pick up tickets left at Will Call. Will Call cannot be accessed by vehicles at any time. Will Call will open daily at the first tee time.
Can I use my cell phone on site?
The USGA encourages fans to capture their favorite moments at our championships and stay connected with family and friends while on site. We have set guidelines on mobile device usage to ensure our players and other fans are not distracted or disrupted during the championship. Fans may carry mobile devices smaller than 7” in length and/or height; however, please make sure all device volume controls are set to “silent” or “vibrate” and flash photography is disabled prior to entering the championship gate. Phone calls must not be received or placed in any area that may disrupt play including grandstands.
Will merchandise be available for purchase?
A variety of merchandise bearing the U.S. Senior Women’s Open Championship logo will be available for purchase, including apparel, hats, accessories, and more. Acceptable forms of payment include U.S. dollars, traveler’s checks, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and debit cards. Personal checks are not accepted.
I have a physical disability. How can I experience the championship?
The USGA is committed to providing a positive and user-friendly experience for all fans with disabilities. Accessible parking spaces for all vehicles having appropriate HD/DP license plates or placards will be reserved at all parking locations. Please see parking information for more details.
Our Disability Services Committee will be on site to assist fans with disabilities, with multi-person golf cart transportation to and from Disability Services Headquarters and locations and facilities throughout the golf course via a fixed route with predetermined stops. The USGA is also offers Pride Mobility Scooters to any fan with a disability. These scooters are distributed on a first come first serve basis and will be distributed from the Disability Services are in Fan Central.
Accessible restrooms will be available at portable restroom locations throughout the championship grounds and at corporate facilities.
Will there be wi-fi?
To enhance your experience on site, the USGA will offer complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the championship grounds.
What can I bring or not bring into the event?
Note: Due to rising temperatures, we are allowing up to two clear, unopened water bottles 24 ounces or less per fan, effective Friday, 5/17.
LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS:
- No Weapons (regardless of permit, including but not limited to firearms or knives)
- No Explosives and/or Fireworks of any kind
- No Tablets and/or Computers (cellular mobile devices smaller than 7” are permitted, subject to mobile device policy and camera/photography policy)
- No Selfie Sticks
- No Noise-Producing Devices (including portable speakers)
- No Cameras (other than Monday through Wednesday for personal photographic use, subject to mobile device policy and camera/photography policy)
- No Backpacks, Briefcases, Purse and/or Bags larger than 6”W x 6”H x 6”D in their natural state
- Note: Transparent/clear plastic hand and shoulder bags no larger than 12”W x 12”H x 12”D in their natural state.
- No Signs, Posters and/or Banners
- No Food and/or Beverages except for medical or infant needs
- No Containers, Coolers, Aerorsol Cans and/or Spray Bottles except for medical or infant needs
- Note: Personal-care items (3-ounce size or less) and transparent/clear empty plastic water bottles (size 24-ounce or less) are permitted.
- No Pets (other than service animals as defined by the ADA assisting disabled individuals)
- No Lawn Chairs and/or Oversized Chairs with Arms (compact chairs without arms are permitted with no case)
- No Ladders and or Stepstools or other similar items
- No Bicycles allowed inside admission areas or on the championship grounds
- No other items deemed unlawful, dangerous or disruptive by the USGA and/or Championship Security Personnel, in their sole discretion
Will tickets for active military and veterans be available?
Yes! Active and retired military will receive one complimentary gallery ticket and one free guest ticket per person for each day of the championship. Tickets are available at R. Riveter and Heritage Flags in advance of the championship, online at usseniorwomensopen.com and will also be available during the championship at Will Call.
154 NW Broad Street
Southern Pines, N.C., 28387
230 S Bennett Street
Southern Pines, N.C., 28387
On behalf of all of us at the USGA, we thank you for your service!
What is the parking situation for the championship?
Complimentary parking will be provided for all fans beginning Thursday, May 16 through Sunday, May 19. Parking will be located at Sandhills Community College located at 3395 Airport Road, Pinehurst, NC 28374. HWY 22 and Grove Rd. will be closed to thru traffic.
Please follow general parking signage and/or directions from parking attendants to the designated parking location. Complimentary shuttle transportation will be provided from the parking area to and from Pine Needles Lodge & Golf Club and is expected to take approximately 10 minutes.
Please note: There is no general parking or parking for fans with disabilities available in the immediate vicinity of the golf course. All other parking is by permit only.